The card I am going to show you today is probably one of my favorite quick and easy cards! I just love how Timeless Textures adds so much dimension to the card and Suite Sayings provides the perfect sentiment. The sentiment cut out with the Tags & Labels Framelits, this card comes together so quickly!
How to Make It:
1. Stamp the background with Timeless Textures and Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Watermelon Wonder
2. Punch the corners using Curvy Corner Trio Punch and adhere to card front
3. Stamp sentiment and die cut using Tags & Labels Framelits
4. Trim edges of ribbon and adhere to card front, add sentiment layers using Stampin’ Dimensionals
5. Add Rhinestones Basics Jewels
Stamps: Timeless Textures- 140517 clear-mount, 140514 wood; Suite Sayings-140712 clear-mount, 140709 wood
Paper: Pear Pizzazz-131201 , Whisper White cardstock-100730
Ink: Pool Party- 131181, Watermelon Wonder-138323 , Pear Pizzazz-131180 , Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928 or Memento Tuxedo Black ink-132708; Refill: 133456
Other: Watermelon Wonder Satin Stitched Ribbon- 140580, Tags & Labels Framelits- 138282, Rhinestones Basics Jewels- 119246, Curvy Corner Trio Punch- 139683, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, Glue Dots-103683
Measurements: Pear Pizzazz- 5.5×8.5, plus scrap for die cutting, Whisper White- 4.75×3.5
Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the last week of Weekly Deals!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS