———Tomorrow is the last day to get your Sale-A-Bration orders in!! ———
Today's card features a great set from the Sale-A-Bration brochure- Perfect Pairings, as well as one of my personal favorites from the Occasions Catalogue- Timeless Textures. Along with the gold buttefly punch out, they make a gorgeous birthday card!
How to Make It:
1. Stamp the sentiment in Tip Top Taupe in the bottom left hand corner, this will help with placement of the other stamping.
2. Stamp the 2 flourishes one facing up and the other down in Mint Macaron ink as shown.
3. Over stamp the flourishes using the dots with Tip Top Taupe ink.
4. Punch out a butterfly from the Gold Glimmer paper.
5. Scratch a little of the glitter off the centre of the butterfly and adhere the pearls.
6. Adhere the butterfly to the front layer and assemble the card as shown.
• Stamp Sets – Timeless Textures 140514 wood, 140517 clear mount and Perfect Pairings (SAB) 141258 wood, 141261 clear mount
• Paper –Tip Top Taupe-138336,Very Vanilla-101650, Gold Glimmer Paper -133719
• Ink– Tip Top Taupe 138325, Mint Macaron 138326
• Other –Elegant Butterfly Punch 127526, Pearls Basics- 119247
• Tip Top Taupe card base: 5 ¾ ” x 8”, then score in half
• Very Vanilla Front and inside layer 5 ½” x 3 ¾”
• Gold Glimmer Paper scraps for punching
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG