If you like cards with a bit more technique…you are going to love this card with a fancy fold! 🙂
- Pool Party: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”; scrap (for sentiment)
- Tranquil Tide: 5 1/2” x 5 1/4”
- Shimmery White: 3 1/2” x 3 1/2″
- Ink Artisan Textures background stamp with Tranquil Tide; stamp off once onto grid paper. Stamp on Tranquil Tide cardstock. Repeat, stamping randomly over entire background.
- Position Tranquil Tide cardstock on Simply Scored so that the width is 5 ¼” and the length is 5 1/2″. Score at 1/2”, 1”, 4 1/4″, and 4 3/4″.
- Die-cut circle from center of Tranquil Tide panel.
- Using the placement of your die-cut window as a guide, stamp the ripple image from Lilypad Lake in the center of Pool Party cardstock. Stamp again, slightly higher, without reinking the stamp.
- Stamp heron and two lily pads onto Shimmery White cardstock with Smoky Slate ink. Use Blender Pens to lightly color the heron with Smoky Slate and the lily pads with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green. Finish with Wink of Stella. Set aside to dry completely.
- Fold Tranquil Tide panel on scored lines; adhere to Pool Party panel with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp sentiment onto Pool Party scrap with Smoky Slate ink; die-cut with large banner from Lakeside Framelits dies (party of Lilypad Lake bundle.)
- Loop gold metallic thread and adhere to back of banner; adhere banner to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere heron and lily pads using Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!