Hello! Happy Friday!
Thanks for stopping by! You'll be glad you did, as I have a gorgeous card to share today! 🙂 This card uses a Hostess stamp set called 'Best Thoughts'- you can purchase this stamp set when you host a workshop with sales over $200 or make a purchase over $200!
Don't you just love the colors on this card? And I just love that script paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Pack!
You can download the project sheet for this one here: Best Thoughts Watercolored
- Stamp Sets: Best Thoughts #139234 – wood #138700 – clear
- Inks: StazOn Black #101406, Bermuda Bay #131171, Cucumber Crush #138324
- Paper: Bermuda Bay #131197, Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack #138435, Watercolor Paper #122959, Basic Black #121045.
- Tools & Accessories: – Aqua Painter #103954, Fast Fuse #129026, Stampin Trimmer #126889
Find what you need in my store:
Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score at 5-1/2 – Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack 4 x 5-1/4.
Art Piece: Watercolor paper 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, Basic Black Mat 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Stamp the image and the sentiment in StazOn Black ink on the watercolor paper.
- Squeeze your aqua painter until a drop of water comes out then use the brush tip to wet the flower.
- While the flower is wet, add the Bermuda Bay ink from the inkpad lid with your aqua painter.
TIP – I like to do one layer, with a little white showing, then a second layer in the shadow areas.
- Once the flower is dry, wet the leaves in the same manner and add the Cucumber Crush ink using the same technique.
- Let the art piece dry – or dry it with your heat tool.
TIP – if you dry it with the heat tool, it will curl, turn it over and heat the backside, it will flatten out again for you.
- Use the Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach the designer paper to the card front.
- Use the Fast Fuse Adhesive to attach the art piece to the mat and then to the card front to complete the card.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
June Hostess Code to use: M347DTYW
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!