This week's project is a quick fall favor box perfect for a gift at a place setting for your fall gatherings, or to hold a small gift. This favour uses the Autumn Spice Designer Series (120808) paper from the Holiday Mini which is absolutely perfect for boxes as it has a heavier weight than normal Designer Series Paper.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut desired piece of Designer Series Paper to 6×12.
- Take Box #2 die and run through the Big Shot. Place the pattern you'd like to have on the outside of your box down so it is facing the die. Remember, if you have a distinct pattern like the one above to make sure that your pattern is running the right way.
- Assemble die cut box by adding sticky strip to the flap and folding the bottom together.
- Punch Early Espresso Scallop Circle, then crumble and flatten back out to create texture
- Stamp leaf from Day of Gratitude Set in Cajun Craze Classic Ink on Very Vanilla. Cut out using paper snips. Attach to scallop circle using Stampin' Dimensionals. Attach this entire piece to box using SNAIL. Add pearl to leaf as shown.
- Stamp "just for you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Pear Pizzazz. Cut out with Oval Punch, add to box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie Pear Pizzazz ribbon around the box end to end and tie in a bow.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Day of Gratitude (W120835/C121148), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Cajun Craze (119671), Pear Pizzazz (119784) Classic
- Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon (119265), Basic Pearls (119247) SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
Tools: 1 3/8 x 5/8 Oval (119863), 1 3/4 Scallop Circle (119854), Paper Snips, Big Shot (113439), Box #2 Die (114518)
Sign up for the 12 weeks of Christmas, to receive an email a week with an EXCLUSIVE Christmas project (either a card, tags, gifts or packaging). For each project you'll receive the instructions on how to create it! This offer is ONLY available to newsletter subscribers, so make sure you sign up! (Sorry, back-issues are not available)