Happy Wednesday! The countdown to Christmas is coming quick and this time of year seems so crazy. I do love it though! Sorry I haven’t had a chance to blog the last couple of days. I’ve been busy making 80 cards for a Demonstrator Swap and Christmas shopping.
Today’s card is a super fun one using the Fox Builder Punch!
If you like deals…make sure you check out the CLEARANCE RACK as Stampin’ Up! has added some great new products at amazing deals!
- Smoky Slate: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4” 1” x 3” (banner)
- Blueberry Bushel: 1/2” x 5-1/4” 3” x 3” 1” x 3” (banner)
- Gray Granite: 3” x 4”
- Mango Melody: 3” x 3”
- Basic Gray: scraps
- Designer Series Paper (DSP): 1” x 5-1/4”
- Layer 1/2 x 5-1/4 Blueberry Bushel strip to DSP strip; attach to left edge of 4 x 5-1/4 Whisper White cardstock. Attach to folded Smoky Slate card base.
- Die cut 3 x 3 Blueberry Bushel using scallop circles framelit and Melody Mango circles framelit. Layer together; attach to lower portion of card front.
- Punch raccoon pieces from Gray Granite and Basic Gray cardstocks.
Stamp face using Black ink. Assemble raccoon using Mini Glue Dots. Draw whiskers using Basic Black marker. Attach to Mango Melody circle using dimensionals.
- Stamp banner outline on white cardstock using Blueberry Bushel ink. Stamp sentiment using Mango Melody ink. Punch out using Duet Banner Punch. Punch Blueberry Bushel cardstock using Duet Banner Punch. Layer banners. Attach to card front using dimensionals.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!