- Pool Party: 4-1/2″ x 11”;
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper: 1 ¾” x 4 ¼” (belly band 1); 1 ½” x 4 ¼” (belly band layer 2); 2 ¼” x 3” (cup); 1 ¼” x 2” (java sleeve for cup); 1 ¼” x 1” (label)
- Glossy White: 2 ½” x 1 ¼”
- Window Sheet: 2 ½” x 2”
- Whisper White: scrap
- Crumb Cake: 2 ½” x ½”
- Early Espresso: scrap
- Score Pool Party card front at at 5-1/2”. Fold for card base.
- Randomly stamp the coffee bean image in Pool Party ink on the front of the card base.
- Glue the smaller piece of DSP (4 ¼” x 1 ½”) to the wider piece (4 ¼” x 1 ¾”) and glue both to the middle of the card front.
- Cut off the salvage edge of the Burlap ribbon and pull the loose threads. Wrap several around the middle of the belly bank and tie in a bow towards the left side.
- Cut out the coffee cup and java sleeve out of the remaining DSP piece using the framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp Thanks a Latte in Early Expresso ink on Whisper White scrap and cut out with matching framelit.
- Cut out the whipped cream from the Glossy White paper with the framelit.
- Cut out the top from the Window Sheet.
- Assemble the cup with the die cut pieces.
- Stamp the stir stick in Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake strip and cut out with framelit. Glue to back of cup.
- Cut out the top of the stir stick from the scrap of Early Espresso with the framelit and glue to the top of the stir stick.
- Add a heart shape from the Enamel Shapes.
- Pop up the finished cup with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of the card to the right of the bow.
|Last Chance from Occasions Catalogue
PDF EXCEL ONLINE
|Last Chance from Annual Catalogue
PDF EXCEL ONLINE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!