Glitter is a great and affordable way to take your cards to the next level, but let's face it…glitter can be a bit on the messy side. By pairing your Glass Glitter with Mini Glue Dots, you have glitter that stays put!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Bliss (Sale-A-Bration)
- Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Baja Breeze (111833)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Early Espresso (119686), Baja Breeze (111352)
- Accessories:), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Baja Breeze Glass Glitter (121883), Vintage Flower Adornments (121879), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin Sponges (101610)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (115964) , Decorative Label Punch (120907)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
- 5.5 x 8.5 for card base
- 4 x 5.25 for mat
- Scrap for greeting
- Scrap for punched mat
- Apply glue dots wherever you'd like glitter on your project. Here they have been added to the centre of each flower.
- Carefully cover each one with glitter and tap off excess. Gently press glitter into the glue dot.
Tips & Tricks: To help contain your glitter take it and place it into inexpensive plastic containers. Sandwich ones are perfect. This will help you ensure that glitter isn't all of your work area and avoids having to put glitter back into the small containers.
- Cut and fold card base in half.
- Run Very Vanilla cardstock through Big Shot with embossing folder.
- Attach to card base with SNAIL.
- Stamp "bliss" in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and punch out with Decorative Label punch. Ink edges with Baja Breeze.
- Punch Early Espresso with Decorative Label punch. Cut label in half and trim – attach to back of greeting with SNAIL. Attach completed label to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Top off label with Vintage Adornment attached with a mini glue dot.
- Add glitter to card as per technique directions above.