Hello! Happy Friday!
Today's project is another cute Valentine gift idea! It uses the Sale-A-Bration stamp set: Honeycomb Happiness. I love these Fry Boxes for little treats, or a even a little jewelry wrapped up in tissue paper! 🙂
How To Make It:
- Die-cut Mossy Meadow or Blushing Bride card stock with the Fry Box Bigz Die.
- Lay Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper over the larger side of the Fry Box Die & run through the Big Shot.
- Fold box on all score lines, then adhere the Designer Series Paper insert to the inside back of the box. Re-crease the folds under the paper with a Bone Folder. Adhere side tabs with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp the Honeycomb Happiness sentiment in either Mossy Meadow or Bermuda Bay onto Whisper White card stock, then punch with the Label Bracket Punch.
- Punch Decorative Label Punch shape from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere both layers to the box with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a 1/4” Whisper White Cotton Ribbon bow & attach with Glue Dot.
- Add a few Pearl Jewels to the bottom of the label.
- Fill the box with chocolates, or whatever you like for a quick & cute Valentine’s Treat!
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Mossy Meadow or Blushing Bride card stock to die-cut Fry Box
- 4” x 5-1/4” Birthday Bouquet DSP insert
Stamp Sets: Honeycomb Happiness Sale-a-Bration set (141288 wood, 141291 clear)
Inks: Mossy Meadow (133645) or Bermuda Bay (131171)
Paper: Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (140557), Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (140550), Mossy Meadow (133676) OR Blushing Bride (131198), Whisper White (100730)
Other: Fry Box Bigz Die (132966), Big Shot (113439), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Label Bracket Punch (132153), 1/4” Whisper White Cotton Ribbon (134567), Pearl Jewels (119247), Bone Folder (102300), Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) & chocolates
Buy what you need by clicking on each item below, make sure you scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
January Hostess Code to use: 2AGKYB9A