Here’s a sweet & sparkly card for you!
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” for card base
- Real RedCard Stock: 3” x 4-1/4”
- Mint Macaron Card Stock: ½” x 4-1/4”
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper:4” x 4” for die cutting snowflake
- Score Whisper White Card Stock at 4-1/4”; fold in half for card base
- Use the Big Shot with the Snowfall Thinlits Dies to cut the largest snowflake and one smaller snowflake from the Sparkle Glimmer
- Use the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to emboss Real Red Card Stock
- Adhere strip of Mint Macaron Card Stock to bottom of embossed Real Red Card Stock
- Adhere paper strip to card base approx. ½” from top
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere snowflakes to Real Red Card Stock
- Stamp “Christmas” in lower right front with Real Red Ink
- Stamp “MERRY” above Christmas with Mint Macaron Ink
- Apply a Clear Epoxy Droplet to center of snowflake
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 9DSEUQDE <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!