- Using Pool Party ink, stamp the flower image randomly on the Whisper White layer of cardstock.
- Using Flirty Flamingo ink, stamp the smaller flower as shown.
- Using Peekaboo Peach ink, stamp the dots as shown.
- Wrap Baker’s Twine around this layer twice and tie it in a bow. Attach layer to card base.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Basic Black cardstock.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp Happy Birthday onto the Basic Black cardstock. Pour the White Emboss Powder over the stamped words. Tap off any excess and melt with the Heat Tool.
- Attach the Basic Black layer to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES– available 1 month early!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!