Happy Valentine’s Day friends!
- Ink up the swirl stamp from Star of Light using Smoky Slate ink and stamp it on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Ink up the sentiment from Sure Do Love You using Basic Gray ink and stamp in top right corner of piece used in step 1.
- With a push pin, pierce 2 holes in the top of the Brilliant Red Brusho. Remove the pins and sprinkle some of the Brusho crystals onto the Shimmery White Cardstock. (Be sure to place pins back into the holes to store).
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with water and lightly mist the Shimmery White cardstock directly over the Brusho crystals.
- For a more intense color, add more Brusho Crystals and use the Aqua Painter to move color around on the paper as desired. Let paper thoroughly dry.
- When paper is dry use heart framelits and cut out as many as desired.
- Use row of small hearts from Mini Treat framelit and cut out using scrap of Silver Glimmer paper.
- Place Dimensionals on the back of largest heart and oblong, smaller heart and place above stamped swirl. Using Multi Purpose Glue, adhere rest of hearts.
- Add 2 silver enamel hearts to card front.
- Fold card base in half. Attach the large silver glimmer piece using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere Whisper White piece with hearts to card base using Multi Purpose Liquid Glue and let this dry completely.
- Powder Pink: Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Shimmery White: 2 ½” x 2 ½” (for Brusho hearts)
- Silver Glimmer Paper: 5 ¼” x 4, scrap for punching small hearts
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 ¾”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!