Today is a SNOW DAY for my kids, they anticipated lots of freezing rain and really it didn’t come, but, safety is first, I guess. I have to be honest, I was looking forward to being home alone so I could get some stuff done, but, thankfully, my kids are good at keeping themselves occupied.
I am in my comfies now, drinking my coffee and I will be getting some stamping done. I also have a bunch of cards already made that I have yet to take photos of…so, I have to do that too today.
With it being kind of dark and dreary today outside, it’s a great day for nice, bright, fun colours, don’t you think?!
You can create a seven-layer rainbow quickly and simply using the Sunshine & Rainbows Stamp Set and the Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies. Plus, save 10% when you buy them in a bundle!
Enjoy the VIDEO below!
Shop these products!
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!