Last week, I had my Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack where we make 12 cards and I thought I'd share the cards we made with you!
Here's 1 of the 4 designs…I've seen many different santa cards online but this one I CASED from Ronda Wade. Isn't it the cutest?!
- Cut basic black cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 for card backing and 1 1/4 x 4 for belt.
- Cut Real Red cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4 for card front.
- Punch out basic black with 1 1/4" square punch and silver glimmer paper with 1 3/8" square punch. TIP: to adhere black square to glimmer paper, you will need a strong adhesive such as sticky strip.
- Punch out basic black using 3/4" circle punch for buttons.
- Use your Big Shot with the Apothecary Accents Framelits to cut out beard and trip to approx. 2" from tip.
- Stamp the greeting from Just Believe using Black Stazon
- Adhere card together and you're done!
Stamps: Just Believe (wood 116948/ cling 120453)
Cardstock: Basic Black #121045; Real Red #102482; Whisper White #100730
Ink: Black Stazon #101406
Punches: 1 1/4" Square Punch #119865; 1 3/8" Square Punch #119877; 1/2" Circle Punch #119869
Accessories: Big Shot #113439; Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
If you're local, make sure you check out my UPCOMING CLASSES and join us soon!
If you're not local, check out my Virtual Technique Club!
To order any products, go to www.stampingjo.com/store and enter the codes above.