Hello friends! Today is my day and with Mother's Day around the corner, I thought it was a perfect day to showv you a super simple card you can make!
The beauty of this card design is it can be created with any stamp for the background…and it is cute with any colour too!
I created this card with my daughter's Sparks group…so it was 18 very loud and excited little girls all in my basement. Thankfully it all went well….but, it reminded why I love teaching "the ladies" instead.
I honestly did have fun and it was neat to see my 7 year old show her friends HOW TO STAMP!! She's a Pro!!! 😉
I really like the background with the embossing folder, it adds some fun texture to a simple card!
Let's get to the video….this card really only takes minutes to make!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is a complete supply list of everything I used on today's project
- Flower Shop stamp set (wood #130939 clear #130942)
- Delightful Dozen stamp set (wood #128547 clear #122652)
- Pacific Point Cardstock 111350
- Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad 126951 (5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 (4 x 5 1/4)
- Big Shot #113439
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
- 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch #118874
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 5/8" Organza Ribbon #114319
- Bone Folder #102300
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
In Canada? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code NDERHSZH (Canada)
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code MTCWAYYK (USA)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code NDERHSZH (Canada) or MTCWAYYK (USA) and Connie and I will reward you with the SIX April STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!