Hey everyone! I am so excited to be sharing this week's STAMPIN' GALS GONE WILD WEDNESDAY video with you. My girls have just 3 days left of school and I wanted to say thank you to their teachers. Today I created a fun card and a sweet way to say THANK YOU for all they do for our kids.
I really enjoyed creating this card because I got to say exactly what I wanted to say… in a fun and unique way. I pulled sayings from 3 different stamp sets to stamp the phrase "Enjoy your Summer". The little orange turned out exactly as I had hoped. Can't wait to try it to make a lime, lemon, grapefruit maybe? Change the colors to make a watermelon, cantaloupe, the list goes on and on!
I am especially happy with my faux knot on the side. The chevron ribbon is AWESOME but when you tie it in a knot, the knot is REALLY thick. You are going to love today's tip on making it so it remains flat in the envelope.
Be sure to check out ALL the great ribbon on the WEEKLY DEALS this week! This tip works AWESOME on all these ribbons too! Time to stock up while they are on sale!
Enough about all that…let's get going on today's video!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online
Here is a list of the supplies I used. Use what you have, ORDER ONLINE what you need
- Simply Celebrate stamp set #133221 (w) #133224 (c) – Available through June 2, 2014
- Project Life Day to Day stamp set #135785 (photopolymer)
- Countless Sayings I stamp set #135892(photopolymer)
- Pool Party Cardstock (24 sheets) #122924
- Whisper White Cardstock (40 sheets) #100730
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock (24 sheets) #119683
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (24 sheets) #105117
- Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad #126959
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad #126945
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad #126944
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- 1 ¼" Scallop Circle punch #127811
- 1 ?" Circle Punch #119860
- Project Life Corner punch #135346
- Honeycomb Embossing Folder #129378
- Gingham Garden Washi Tape #129314 – Available through June 2, 2014*
- Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon (10 yds) 130018
- White Bakers Twine (25 yds) #124262
- Stampin' Sponges #101610
- Brights Stampin' Write Markers #131259
- Stampin' Dimensionals (300) #104430
- Glue Dots (300) #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL #104331
(* After June 2, you can use Beach House Washi Tape – #133689)
Thanks checking out my STAMPIN' GALS GONE WILD video today!
In CANADA? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code YSEECWEW (CAN)
In the USA? Order HERE from my friend CONNIE and use Hostess Code 2EC9THFU (USA)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code 2EC9THFU (USA) or YSEECWEW (CAN) and Connie and I will reward you with the SIX May STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!
If your order is $200 or more, don’t use the hostess code. You will still receive the fabulous tutorials but YOU get to take advantage of STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Stampin’ Rewards start at $35!