Hello friends! Today is my day and I just keep thinking….the more I stamp SPRING-type cards….maybe the Mother Nature will take the hint and get rid of all this snow!
I love butterflies and especially love these 2 colours together!
Not only do the colours go together so well….you can see how the Beautiful Buttterflies Bigz Die coordinates so well with the Bitty Butterfly punch. Daubers are so functional and make it so easy to make this butterfly on the card pop!
Let's get to the video….this card really only takes minutes to make!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is a complete supply list of everything I used on today's project
- Summer Silhouettes stamp set (wood #132082 clear #126447)
- Lots of Thanks stamp set (wood #129687 clear #129690)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock #131297 (5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
- Strawberry Slush cardstock #130023 (4 x 5 1/4)
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 (3 3/4 x 5)
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- Coastal Cabana Classic Ink Pad #131175
- Stazon Black Ink #101406
- Big Shot #113439
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die #114507
- Bitty Butterfly Punch #129406
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
- Sponge Daubers #102892
- Bone Folder #102300
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
In Canada? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code NDERHSZH (Canada)
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code MTCWAYYK (USA)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code NDERHSZH (Canada) or MTCWAYYK (USA) and Connie and I will reward you with the SIX April STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!