Welcome to this month's 'Sale-A-Bration' Blog Hop! You will be seeing many AMAZING projects using NEW products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! I chose to show you SKY IS THE LIMIT-this is such a cute set! And it's only available for a Limited Time, so if you have your eye on it, you might want to get it sooner than later!
In case you haven't noticed yet, I am loving the Curvy Corner Trio Punch! It is such a versatile punch and adds so much 'punch' to cards!
Tips to Make It:
- For the clouds: Cut two of the flowers from Whisper White using the Flower Fair Framelits, then cut the flower die cuts in half to make clouds leaving one larger, then stamp sentiment
- Run the Wink of Stella around edges of the clouds
- Stamp the airplane and smoke trail with black ink
- Adhere clouds to the bottom of the piece using SNAIL for first two, and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the stamped sentiment cloud
- Wrap ribbon around the Soft Sky piece, then adhere to card base
- Use more Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the airplane and smoke trail
Here is a list of the supplies I used to create this project:
Stamps: The Sky Is the Limit (Sale-A-Bration)-141282 wood, 141349 clear mount
Paper: Pacific Point cardstock-111350, Soft Sky cardstock-131203, cut at 5.25”x3.5”, Whisper White cardstock-100730
Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928 or Memento Tuxedo Black ink-132708; Refill: 133456, Wink of Stella-clear- 141897
Other: Curvy Corner Trio Punch-139683, 5/8” White Organza Ribbon-114319,Flower Fair Framelits-133731 for the clouds,SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Refill- 104331, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430
January Hostess Code to use: 2AGKYB9A