Welcome back to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! This time around our theme is a 'Color Challenge'! The challenge was to use:
Here is the card I ended up with.
How to Make It:
- Cut the card base from Lost Lagoon, then a layer of Blackberry Bliss and then Whisper White. Adhere the layers to the card front.
- On a seperate piece of Whisper White, stamp the ballons from Balloon Celebration in Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey
- Punch them out using the Balloon Bouquet punch.
- Stamp the balloon 'strings' with Tuxedo Black ink onto the Whisper White card front, then begin adhering the balloons, adding the first few with SNAIL Adhesive or Glue Dots and then adding a few with Stampin' Dimensionals to get a 3D look
- Use the Hello Honey Washi Tape from the Botanical Garden Washi Tape and add a few strips to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap piece of Whisper White and punch it out using the Washi Label punch; add it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
- As a final touch, add strips of Rhinestones Basic Jewels to the washi tape strips and add a few random Rhinestones and color those with the Gold Wink of Stella
Supplies Used on this Card:
Stamps: Balloon Celebration-140675
Paper: Lost Lagoon- 133679, Blackberry Bliss- 133675, Whisper White- 100730
Ink: Lost Lagoon-133644 , Hello Honey-133643 , Calypso Coral-126983 , Old Olive-126953 , Memento Tuxedo Black- 132708, Gold Wink of Stella-141898
Other: Balloon Bouquet Punch- 140609, Botanical Garden Washi Tape- 140586, Washi Label Punch- , Rhinestones Basics Jewels-119246, Stampin' Dimensionals-104430
Thanks for hopping on by! Make sure you check out the other great projects on this blog hop! You can check out Laura's blog next!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG