ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA – part 2
Stamps & Kits Nov. 25-26
(Tools & Inks Nov 27-28)
(Some exclusions apply; limited quantities apply)
On top of this already great offer…I’m offering
on orders over $60 during the entire sale.
Just email or phone me with order. Some products may run out…so don’t wait!
What special person deserves a card?!
Cutting & Scoring:
– Crumb Cake – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
– Early Espresso – 4 x 5 ¼”
– Very Vanilla – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
– Stamp flowers from largest to smallest in Berry Burst (for larger) and Crushed Curry (for smaller) by stamping off bold image and stamping full-strength for detailed image on top onto Very Vanilla Panel.
– Add Leaves in the same manner with Old Olive.
– Fill in “white space” with Stamped off- crumb cake circle flowers.
– Add sentiment in Early Espresso ink.
– Spritz card with marker (flick marker tip in cap). Adhere to Espresso layer.
– Tie Braided Linen Trim around Espresso layer and embellish with adhesive-backed sequins. Pop up onto Crumb Cake Card.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 9DSEUQDE <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!