I hope you are having a great Friday so far!
I love the card I have to share with you today. It's just a perfect card for this time of year 🙂
Two stamp sets were used to create the tree- the tree from Lovely as a Tree and the grunge splash from Gorgeous Grunge. A great way to combine stamp sets! Simple but beautiful!
· Crumb Cake Card Base – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”
· Old Olive Panel – 4” x 5 ¼”
· Tangelo Twist Panel – 3 ¾” x 5”; Very Vanilla Panel – 3 9/16” x 4 13/16”
1. Stamp the tree and the sentiment with Soft Suede ink as shown onto the Very Vanilla panel.
2. Stamp the splash over the top of the tree three times with Old Olive, Tangelo Twist and Real Red. Clean between inking and vary the placement each time.
3. Adhere the Vanilla panel to the Tangelo Twist panel with SNAIL. Then, secure a 4” piece of ribbon in the corner of the card as shown. Tie on another 4” strip of ribbon and trim for cuteness with a Ribbon Scissors.
4. Adhere the Old Olive panel to the card base with SNAIL.
5. Adhere your image panel to the Old Olive panel with Dimensionals as shown.
Here are the supplies used:
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!
October Hostess Code to use: XG2GMZCT
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!