Hey! Hey! Happy Thursday! Today, I thought I’d share a Christmas card that I think is super cute, I really do love the cute snowmen in the Spirited Snowmen stamp set. I made this card for a card swap with some of my team members. I made 11 of these and will be getting 11 different cards back from other stampers! Hope you like it too! <3
- Pool Party – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White – 2″ x 5 ½”
- Merry Merlot Glimmer Paper 2 of ¾” x 5 ½”
- Fold the card front into the Polka Dots Basics Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Stamp 3 snowmen in different directions on Whisper White cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to colour snowmen.
- Place a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of Whisper White layer right to the edges, then place the glimmer paper to layer.
- Adhere layer to card using Tear & Tape Tape.
- Stamp greeting on to scrap Whisper White cardstock then cut out using the Bunch of Banners Framelit. Add to card using dimensionals.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- World Card Making Day specials until October 7th: Click here to see specials!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!