Happy Monday! This card is super sparkly and looks just like what our trees looked like this morning with our over-night snow!
- Night of Navy cardstock: 4-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper:2-1/2” x 4″
- Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon: 12”
- Rub Embossing Buddy over the Night of Navy cardstock to remove any static before stamping the sentiment in VersaMark ink
- Sprinkle White Stampin’ Emboss Powder over stamped image, tap off excess powder and heat emboss with the Heat Tool.
- Run stamped piece through the Big Shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Tie the Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon in a bow and wrap ribbon around the Embossed cardstock securing on the back with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach the Night of Navy cardstock to the Silver Foil-Edged Card with Snail.
- Die-cut the tree from theSparkle Glimmer Paper using the In the Woods Framelits Dies
- With your fingernail, pull up each of the “branches” from the tree to give it more dimension.
- Attach tree to the card front using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, making sure to not attach the “pulled up” branches.
DECEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> V6Z2FJ23 <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!