With the RETIRING PRODUCTS out, Stampin’ Up! is giving us a chance to see a few sneak peeks! This “Love What I Do” stamp set, is one that demonstrats can get now. If you are not a demonstrator, you can get yours by joining Stampin’ Up! this month and selecting it as part of your kit or wait till May and be able to order it then!
- Stamp Sets – Love What I Do* (148042)
- Card Stock – Rich Razzleberry (115316); Whisper White (100730);
- Stamp Pads – Archival Black (140931); Rich Razzleberry (126950)
- Misc. – Share What You Love Designer Series Paper* (146926); Pearlized Doilies* (146936); Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon* (147016); Share What You Love Artisan Pearls* (146927); 2 1/4” Circle Punch (143770); Stampin’ Sponges (141337); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
*Available now in a demonstrator starter kit OR May 1st as a customer.
- Rich Razzleberry card stock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Designer Series Paper: 4 x 5 1/4, then cut 1 1/4 the long way
- Whisper White: enough to punch circle
- Adhere the Ribbon to the DSP, and then attach the DSP to the card base
- Stamp “Thank You” in Basic Black ink and punch out with circle punch
- Stamp the flower image on the circle
- Using Rich Razzleberry ink sponge color on the pearlized doily, let dry a moment and then wipe with a paper towel. Sponge edges of circle punched piece.
- Adhere the punched piece to the doily with dimensional onto the card base
- Add pearls
|Last Chance from Occasions Catalogue
PDF EXCEL ONLINE
|Last Chance from Annual Catalogue
PDF EXCEL ONLINE
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!