Hey Stampers! This card is one of my FAVOURITES! Yes, it’s non-traditional colours for Christmas…but, I LOVE IT!
I really like how the Embossing Paste creates such a pretty background with the Decorative Mask!
TIP: When you place the Mask on your card, use washi tape or regular tape to secure it to a scrap paper so that it does not move.
Stampin’ Up Stamps:
Smitten Mittens Bundle (stamp set + framelits) photopolymer- #146070
Stampin’ Up Paper:
Stampin’ Up Ink:
Real Red Ink #126949
Other Stampin’ Up Supplies and Tools:
Gold Faceted Gems #144141, Gold 1/4″ Natural Trim Ribbon #141484, Embossing Paste #141979, Palette Knives #142808, Patterns Party Decorative Masks #144103, Foil Snowflakes #144642, Dimensionals #104430, Snail Adhesive #104332, Glue Dots #103683
>>Click any image below to see larger image and to shop with Josée!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!