The Silhouette Scenes Stamp Set features beautiful silhouettes that symbolize love and adventure and sentiments to inspire your loved ones.
Not only is this stamp set beautiful stamped in black…but, check out the NEW Shimmer Black embossing powder!!! (I’m getting it on my next order!)
- Pretty Peacock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black – 4” x 5 ¼”
- DSP: 4’ x 5 ¼”
- Ink the swinging girl in black StazOn and stamp her on the DSP, you may want to use a Stamparatus so you can stamp multiple times if need be.
- Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
- Crop the layer of black with the large tree image and add it to the DSP so the girl appears to swing from it.
- Add this to the cards base.
- Stampin’ Up! has added tons of stamp sets to the Clearance Rack and they are only available while supplies last! See all the discounted products here
- Bonus Days are coming July 1st and that means, it’s nearly time to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August!
Here’s how it works: For every $60 you spend July 1-31 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $6 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1-31.
- Starter Kit Promotion
If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, starting July 1st is the time to turn that thought into action!
Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up!
New demonstrators who sign up between July 1 and August 31 will receive an additional $40 that they’ll be able to put toward their Starter Kit (pay only $135 and choose $205 worth of products).THEN, as an additional bonus, you’ll receive a $14 coupon code the following month!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!