- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 8-1/2” x 7-1/4”, and scored in half at 3-5/8”
- DSP (tree background): 8-1/4” x 2-1/2”
- DSP to die cut images from Whisper White Card Stock scrap for sign
- Burnish the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the sign in black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White CS, then the words in Garden Green ink onto the sign.
- Stamp the inside sentiment (2 stamps) in Garden Green ink onto the inside of the card base.
- Color in the sign using an Early Espresso Watercolor Pencil.
- Die cut the stamped sign, sign post, Santa, Mrs. Claus, 2 elves, wagon, and gifts from the DSP.
- Cut slight curves along the bottom edge of the DSP (trees) then glue it onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the stamped sign onto the die cut sign post.
- Adhere the sign post, Sandy, Mrs. Claus, one elf, wagon, and gifts onto the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. (I used the regular size Dimensionals where I could, then filled in with the Mini ones.)
- Fill in along the bottom of the adhered pieces using a Pool Party marker.
- Apply enamel snowflakes and dots onto the DSP background.
- Glue the last elf onto the inside of the card base.
- This card fits into a standard #10 envelope (4-1/8” x 9-1/2”)
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!