Good Morning! Happy Friday!
Can you believe we are another week closer to Christmas?! Are you ready? I'm getting there….slowly. 🙂
Before I show you today's card, I thought you might enjoy another little peek at what I unpacked yesterday 🙂
I got my box of goodies from the New Occasions catalogue and Sale-A-Bration!! I've already started playing with the new stamp sets, so I will be showing you some samples soon! 😉
Here is the card I wanted to show you today. Another simple yet gorgeous card! I hope you like it!
You can download the project sheet here: Shimmer Snowflake card
Here are the supplies used. Use what you have, or buy what you need. Just click on the photos to go right to my store!
· Whisper White Base – 5½” x 8½”
· Whisper White Mat – 3¾” x 5”
· Red Glimmer Paper – 4” x 5¼”
1. Using the Big Shot, dry emboss the Whisper White mat using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in the bottom right corner using Real Red ink. Set aside.
2. Using the Big Shot & Snowflake Card Thinlit pieces, cut the large snowflake and the small snowflake from the *center* of the Red Glimmer. (The dies you cut out will not be seen as you’ll be covering this with the Whisper White mat.) Add a piece of wax paper between your framelit and the card stock so that the image releases from the die.
3. Layer the largest snowflake above the stamped sentiment using Glue Dots. Adhere the smaller snowflake to the larger snowflake using a Dimensional. Place a large Rhinestone in the center of the small snowflake – this will help cover up the Dimensional.
4. Adhere the Red Glimmer paper to the Whisper White folded base card. Adhere the Whisper White mat to the Red Glimmer paper using Dimensionals.
5. Adhere small Rhinestones in the center of the embossed snowflakes if desired.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
December Hostess Code to use: SYB2AWN6
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!