- Blushing Bride Base – 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White Mat – 3¼” x 4¼”
- Whisper White Strip – 1/2” x 4”
- Wild Wasabi Strip – 5/8” x 4”
- Place Blushing Bride cardstock into Woodgrain Folder & run through Big Shot machine.
- Stamp tree using Baked Brown Sugar ink. Stamp “grass” below using Pistachio Pudding ink. Stamp “leaves/blossoms” using Blushing Bride ink. Stamp swing & flower stems using Wild Wasabi; stamp flower petals in Blushing Bride.
- Stamp “thankful for you” using Wild Wasabi ink onto White strip; layer onto Wild Wasabi strip and then layer onto White mat. Add mat to folded card using Dimensionals. Tie Cotton Twine into bow & adhere to card using a glue dot.
Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you come back tomorrow for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!
January Hostess Code to use: YYXJ9R3P
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!