- Sweet Sugarplum: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Whisper White: 3 ½” x 4 ¾” AND ½” x 3 ½”
- Score the Sweet Sugarplum cardstock at 4 ¼” and attach Lemon Lime Twist layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Take Block D and use the 2 colors of ink pads to ink up the top and bottom of the clear block ensuring that there is a lot of ink on the block.
- Use a Stampin’ Spritzer to mist the block with water enough to get the ink spreading. (Don’t get it too wet that it starts to drip).
- Place wet block onto the white cardstock. Let dry or use Heat Tool to speed up drying time.
- Stamp tree using Memento black ink.
- Use the 2 3/8” square framelit to cut out a square from the stamped layer.
- Adhere Whisper Wwhite cardstock using SNAIL to card. Use Dimensionals to pop up square piece.
- Stamp greeting on a ½” strip of scrap white cardstock cut to approx. 3 ½”. Use Snips to cut a “V” out of the end. Adhere greeting to card using Dimensionals.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!