Before I show you today's card, I just wanted to remind you that registration for my Crafty Girls Retreat is now open! Book your spot by January 31st for the Early Bird discount!!! And…if you have attended my retreat previously, you get my Alumni discount! Check it out!
I don't know about you, but I just LOVE the new Sheltering Tree stamp set! It is so versatile and I love all the different card looks I've seen. Here is another version:
Pear Pizzaz- 5.5”x11”, score at 4.25”
Vellum cardstock: cut a strip approx. 1”x 3”
1. Cut the card base from Pear Pizzaz, then cut a scallop oval from the Melon Mambo and the next size oval from the Whisper White
2. Stamp the ‘grass’ using Pear Pizzaz ink, and the tree & swing using Early Espresso
3. Ink up the ‘leaves’ using Pear Pizzaz, then color in some shaded areas with the Old Olive marker and some ‘blossom’ areas using the Melon Mambo marker; remoisten the ink with a light spray of water from a spray bottle before stamping on the Whisper White oval over the Early Espresso tree
4. Cut the strip of vellum and stamp the sentiment with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink and dry with a Heat Tool
5. Punch the banner end of the vellum using the Hexagon Punch and adhere (with a glue dot on the left side where the embellishment will be) to the Whisper White oval layer; run the layers through the Big Shot with the oval die again to cut the vellum to the oval shape
6. Adhere a Something Borrowed Embellishment flower with a glue dot hiding the glue dot under the vellum layer
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!!
January Hostess Code to use: YYXJ9R3P
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!