Happy Sunday! I am super excited for today’s project!
If you’ve followed me for a long time, you may have noticed that the past couple of years, I have not done videos. There are many personal, difficult reasons for this…but, I AM BACK!! Now that I have my new & improved upstairs stamp room…I feel a renewed energy to get stamping and start doing VIDEOS again! I hope you’ll enjoy them! xoxo
(I’ll do a room tour soon, my room stills needs a bit of work.)
I’m excited that this is the first video in a loooooong time and I am really glad that I got to do it with my 10yr old daughter, Hailey.
I really pushed her to pick out the supplies and work on a design herself. Of course, she did use the web a bit for inspiration, but, I think she did a great job, don’t you???
Using the CONFETTI CELEBRATION stamp set, we created a true celebration card…you could use it for a retirement card, a graduation card, a special achievement or anything really!
Want to see how we made it? Check out the video below!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- OCTOBER SPECIAL: Buy 3; Get 1 free Designer Series Paper sale!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!