This weekend, my 10yr old daughter Hailey and I had some fun creating a couple of shaker cards using Stampin’ Up! products.
Today, we are going to show you the first one we made with this cute fox punch out. And tomorrow, we are going to share another idea using different colours and stamp set including a step-by-step video on how to make a shaker!
On the fox card, we used the Foxy Friends Stamp Set with the Fox Builder Punch. For the background, we used the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack. These sheets come in 6×6 and are double-sided.
This whole card was started using the Metallics Sequins as an inspiration!
Stampin’ Up Stamps:
Foxy Friends (#141549), Tabs for Everything (#143907)
Stampin’ Up Paper:
Whisper White, Early Espresso, Wood Textures 6×6 Paper Stack, Peekaboo Peach
Stampin’ Up Ink:
Other Stampin’ Up Supplies and Tools:
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Metallics Sequins, Fox Builder Punch, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Fine-Tip Liquid Glue
Make sure you join us TOMORROW for a instructional video on HOW TO MAKE A SHAKER CARD!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- OCTOBER SPECIAL: Buy 3; Get 1 free Designer Series Paper sale!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!