- Shaded Spruce: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 ¼”); 3 1/4 ” x 4 1/2”
- Vellum: 4 x 5 1/4”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼ “ x 4 1/2 “ (2 pieces); 4” x ¾”
- Copper Glimmer paper : 1″ x 1”
- Stamp snowflakes on the vellum cardstock with versamark. Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Using Shaded Spruce Ink – stamp the tree on one piece of Whisper White. Stamp greeting for the inside on the second piece of Whisper White. Stamp Front greeting on the ¾” white strip.
- Cut out a small snowflake from the copper Glimmer Paper using the Big Shot and Snowfall Thinlits.
- Use Snail to adhere all the layers and add the greeting to the card front with Dimensionals.
NOVEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 9DSEUQDE <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!