Skip to content
- Fold large Smoky Slate Card Stock in half and crease with Bone Folder to form card base. Adhere Wood Textures DSP to card base with Snail Adhesive
- Run 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” pieces of Early Espresso and Smoky Slate card stocks through the Big Shot with the Layering Circles Framelits: Early Espresso is 3-1/8” Scallop Circle while Smoky Slate is 3” Circle. Stamp greeting at bottom of Smoky Slate Circle using Early Espresso ink. Adhere these two circles together with Snail Adhesive.
- Punch bells out of the Bundle of Love DSP and Gold Foil Sheets. Adhere the gold bell with Snail Adhesive to Smoky Slate Circle. Adhere Bundle of Love Bell with Stampin’ Dimensionals to Smoky Slate circle as shown in photo. Take 4” length of ribbon, tie in knot and adhere to top of bells using a Mini Glue Dot. Trim ribbon ends.
- Adhere the circles to the Delicate White Doily using Snail Adhesive. Attach doily to card front, slightly below the center, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Scatter Rhinestones across front of card.
- Smoky Slate: 4-1/4” x 11” and 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Early Espresso: 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Wood Textures DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Gold Foil Sheets: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Bundle of Love DSP: 2-1/2” x 2-1/2”
FEBRUARY HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 736KXTW3 <<
Qualify for JO JO POINTS
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!