For my club members, I normally prepare 2 fun projects and techniques…but, it was our last get-together before Christmas, so we made this adorable bonus project. It uses TONS of punches…but was so fun to do!
Isn’t it the cutest? You can use it to add some special "yummies" and hang it on your tree or add to your Christmas place settings!
I completely cased this idea from Samantha Parisi’s blog…she made some adorable other boxes too-make sure you go check them out!
Quick Links: SHOP ONLINE 24-7: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
To make this project, click below:
- Cut cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11"
- Score at 5 1/2"
- Find center of both short ends and mark it with a pencil
- Score a diagonal line from your pencil mark to the end of each side of your exisiting score mark.
- Fold all your score lines.
- Bring in your ends and punch holes on both sides and add your ribbon to close.
Also to note…you’ll find a tutorial with pictures on Splitcoastampers HERE but the dimensions are a bit different than the one I made.
- Trio Flower-top of hat
- Word Window-bottom of hat
- 1 3/8" circle-face
- 1/2" Circle-nose
- 1/4" Circle-eyes
- 5-petal Flower-mustache
- Scallop Circle-beard
- 1/4" Square-inside belt
- 3/4" Square-outside belt
- Daubers with Pretty in Pink Classic Ink-for cheeks
- White Signo Gel Pen-for eyes
- Black Gingham ribbon
- Gold Metallic Cording
- Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Metallic, Blush Blossom, Basic Black Cardstock