Hello! Happy Friday!
I've got a great card to share with you today! I think you will love it!! A few of the supplies used here can only be gotten FREE from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!
Here are the supplies used:
- Scotch Tape, Wax Paper & Dryer Sheet
• Calypso Coral 11 x 4-1/4, scored at 5-1/2
• Whisper White 4 x 4
• Scrap of Calypso Coral
• Best Year Ever DSP 1-1/4 x 4
1. Stamp your greeting in the bottom right corner of the white layer
2. Stamp flowers starting with Calypso Coral ink in the smallest stamp (#1), Blushing Bride ink in the #2 stamp and Daffodil Delight ink in the #3 stamp
3. Stamp flower stems in Pear Pizzazz ink
4. Adhere the DSP layer to the white layer by taping them together with scotch tape on the back
5. Add the strip of ribbon
6. Die cut the butterfly on the magnetic platform in this stacking order from the bottom: #1 cutting plate, #2 dryer sheet folded in half, #3 cardstock scrap, #4 wax paper and #5 cutting plate
7. Adhere butterfly to card front with a dimensional
Have a great weekend!!
January Hostess Code to use: YYXJ9R3P
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!