Do you celebrate when the SNOW comes or cry?! I’m definitely one who does not like it…unless it’s very close to Christmas! 😉
- Cardstock – Basic Gray (121044), Whisper White (100730)
- Foil Sheets – Silver (132178)
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) – Year of Cheer (144640)
- Misc. –Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751), Large Letters Framelits (141712), Foam Adhesive strips (141825), Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), (Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263)
- Basic Gray Cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3” square
- Year of Cheer DSP – 5-1/4” x 4”
- Silver Foil: 3” x 6” Strip
- Multipurpose adhesive sheets: 3” square
- Adhere multipurpose adhesive sheet to Whisper White square.
- Run the Whisper White square thru the Big Shot using the small snowflake dies in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.
- Take the letter dies S-N-O-W and place on the Snowflake piece of DSP and run thru the Big Shot.
- Take your 3”x6” silver foil sheet and run the letters S-N-O-W from the letter dies thru the Big Shot.
- Adhere the snowflake DSP foil sheet to the front of the card.
- Place foam strips behind the S-N-O-W letters and place on the front of the card.
- Peel and adhere the snowflakes where desired.
Clickable Product List
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!