I've got an amazing card for you today using Rose Wonder and the Rose Garden Thinlits! This would make a wonderful wedding card!
How to Make It:
- Using Rose Garden thinlits and Big Shot, cut out rose image from edge of Gold Foil Sheet and punch out the Decorative Label from the leftovers. Use Die Brush to remove small pieces from the rose.
- Adhere gold rose to front left side of black card stock with Fine Tip Glue Pen (a little goes a long way!) Don’t worry if glue oozes out…it will dry clear. You may need to set a heavy object on top to make it stick…if so, use a piece of cellophane over rose so it doesn’t glue to the object!
- Stamp “Wedding Wishes” with Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock scrap and cut out with the label thinlit.
- Adhere the sentiment to the gold label with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- When glue is dry on the front of card, cut out around the rose image, leaving a black edge.
- Adhere white inside layer with gold foil strip behind the card stock on right edge. Stamp “Wishing You” sentiment in black in lower left corner (covered by card front) and add label to top right corner
- Adhere the large pearl to the flower center and smaller pearls to edge of Wedding Wishes (the edge of sentiment label may be covered by the flower, but that’s okay!)
- Stamp Sets: Rose Wonder Bundle (#140804-photopolymer stamp set AND Rose Garden Thinlit Dies)
- Inks: Memento Black (#132708)
- Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Basic Black (#121045), Gold Foil Sheet (#132622)
- Other: Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247), Big Shot (#113439), Die Brush (#140603), Decorative Label punch (#120907), Fine Tip Glue Pen (#138309), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
Of course, you could change up the colors on this and get a totally different look for a different occasion too!
- Basic Black card stock: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Whisper White card stock: 3-3/4” x 5-1/4” (inside layer) and scrap to stamp/cut wedding wishes
- Gold Foil Sheet: 4”x 6” and 1/2” x 5-1/4” strip for inside edge
Thanks for coming on by!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX