Thanks for stopping by today! I think you are going to love the technique used in today's card! Using the Rose Wonder stamp set and the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies, this card comes together beautifully!
How To Make It:
1. Adhere the Typeset Specialty designer paper (newsprint design) directly to the Blushing Bride cardstock base.
2. Using the Stampin’ Paper Snips, banner cut both the Watermelon Wonder cardstock strip and the Typeset Specialty designer paper (striped design). Layer these two strips with the Watermelon Wonder layer offsetting the top edge of the Typeset designer paper layer. Adhere to each other, and then, to the card.
3. Take the leaves thinlit from the Rose Garden Thinlits dies set and die cut from the Mossy Meadow cardstock piece.
4. Adhere the Typeset Specialty designer paper (grid design) to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.
5. Die cut the single Rose thinlit from each of the following: scrap piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock and the Love Blossoms designer paper. Be careful not to lose any of the little pieces from the Love Blossoms rose.
6. Brush on some clear Wink of Stella onto the leaves and Watermelon Wonder rose die cuts.
7. Adhere the Watermelon Wonder rose ‘frame’ die cut onto the Typeset grid layer, then, glue and paper piece the inner rose pieces from the Love Blossoms designer paper die cut.
8. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Mossy Meadow panel.
9. Position the leaves onto the banner strip, followed by the paper pieced Rose Wonder panel.
10. Ink up the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink and stamp in place onto the Blushing Bride cardbase.
Stamp Sets: Rose Wonder (140697)
Inks: Basic Black Archival (140931)
Paper: Blushing Bride cs (131198), Mossy Meadow cs (133676), Watermelon Wonder cs (138334), Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper (133704), Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack (140548)
Other: Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (140619), Wink of Stella brush – clear (141897), Big Shot (113439), Big Shot die brush (140603), Paper Snips (103579), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Blushing Bride card stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
Mossy Meadow card stock: 3 ¼” x 3”
Watermelon Wonder card stock: 4 ¾” x ½”, Watermelon Wonder scrap piece: 2 ¾” x 2 ½”
Love Blossoms Designer paper: 2 ¾” x 2 ½”
Typeset Specialty Designer paper (newsprint design): 4” x 1 ¾” , Typeset Specialty Designer paper (grid design): 3-1/8” x 2-7/8”, Typeset Specialty Designer paper (striped design): 4 ¾” x ¾”
I hope you give this technique a try and I hope it inspires you to give it a try with some different dies! Which dies would you try this technique with?
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS