Isn't this a fun color combination? The combination of Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry is fresh and can be used for kids or adult cards, and will work for a more masculine card. This card combines simple elements, including background stamping using the Grunge Rock (W117080/C120555) and Extreme Elements (115181) stamp sets. Come to my monthly card class and make lots of samples just like this to help kickstart your creativity!
Step by Step Directions
- Cut Old Olive card base to 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half.
- Cut Tempting Turquoise to 4 x 5.25 and randomly stamp images all over in Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink.
- Stamp greeting in Rich Razzleberry in upper left corner as shown.
- Attach Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon using SNAIL, hiding ends around the back of the stamped panel. Attach panel to card base using SNAIL.
- Stamp guitar image in Old Olive on Whisper White and cut out with Paper Snips. Attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals and top off with a Rhinestone.
- Add three rhinestones to ribbon on right hand side as shown.
Stampin' Up Supply List
Stamps: Grunge Rock (W117080/C120555), Extreme Elements (115181)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (100814), Rich Razzleberry (115658), Old Olive (102277)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise (102067), Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones (119246), Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon (119752), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) Tools: Paper Snips (103579)
Take out your stamps and ink and see what stamped background you can create to add visual interest to your projects. Tone on tone stamping as used above is a great way to get more out of your cardstock for scrapbooking as well.
Make sure you don't miss out all the NEW PRODUCTS just recently added. The prices are FANTASTIC!!!
To make shopping a little more fun….for the next week, the person who has the highest total order through my online store will receive a bonus suprise product that I ordered from the Holiday Mini Catalogue.
AND I will do a randomn draw for a special prize (again from the upcoming Holiday Mini) for everyone else who shops through my store.
Special ends September 6th, 2010.
PLUS DON'T FORGET….
From until September 6th, I'm having a FREE SHIPPING SALE on all orders over $50net.
How to order:
-Order through my ONLINE STORE and I'll send you a cheque in the mail for the difference. (I cannot discount through the online store)
-Email or call me with your order and pay through credit card or paypal invoice.
To join my INKredible Canadian Divas Team and be part of an amazing team who love to share ideas and stamp together, click here (password: stampingjo)
Live in Winnipeg? Want to learn some great card ideas? Need to get ready for your Christmas cards? Click here to schedule a date for a Chicks & Chocolate stamping stamping party! You supply the Chicks & Chocolate…I'll supply the FUN!