Here's a more masculine birthday card that you can quickly create! It features three different Sale-A-Bration products. Can you spot them? There's the owl from Punch Bunch, the greeting from So Happy for You and the button is from the Ice Cream Parlour Ribbon & Button pack. If you don't have Punch Bunch yet…trust me, it is the must-have set of Sale-A-Bration, five cute images that coordinate with Stampin' Up punches!!!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Punch Bunch (SAB), So Happy for You (SAB)
- Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
- Paper: Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730), Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (115316), Playdate Designer Series Paper (117168), Bold Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rich Razzleberry 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119259),Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Tools: Owl Punch (118074), 1 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch (119854)
Step by Step Directions
- Cut a 2 x 4 inch strip of the Playdate paper and a 1 x 4 inch strip of the Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper. Adhere Rich Razzleberry strip to back of Playdate strip with SNAIL so about .5 of an inch shows. Adhere panel to card base.
- Cover seam of the two papers with ribbon attached using SNAIL and trimmed off on edges.
- Stamp Owl in Early Espresso on Whisper White and punch out with coordinating punch.
- Punch scallop circle out of Rich Razzleberry and attach owl with SNAIL. Attach to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals and top off with button using mini glue dots.
The WINNER of my MICKEY MOUSE blog candy is….
Congrats Jana….email me privately with your address and I'll send you your goodies!
Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st, so place your qualifying order before then to earn Punch Bunch, So Happy for You or the Ribbon and Button Pack for FREE! You can email me to place an order or shop 24/7 in my online store.