Here's a quick and easy card you can whip up with the Big Shot!
It features to of my favourite new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog – First Edition Designer Series Paper (121878) and the Fun Flower Big Die (121812). The card is based on one spotted in the magazine all Stampin' Up demonstrators get monthly, and it's just one of many great perks demonstrators get.
I'd love to talk to you more about all of the awesome perks of being a demonstrator including a 20% discount on your purchases. The starter kit is on sale now, so it's the perfect time to join!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Perfect Plum Classic Ink (101437)
- Paper: Soft Suede, Perfect Plum (101889), Certainly Celery (105125), Very Vanilla (101650), Newsprint Designer Series Paper (121878)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Certainly Celery 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119255), Soft Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (115964), Fun Flowers Big Die (121812), Modern Label Punch (119849), Blossom Petals Punch (121808)
Step by Step Directions
- Fold Soft Suede card base in half.
- Take card base and run through Big Shot with Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. Remember you are debossing it so the pattern will be inset, not raised as usual.
- Create flower out of Perfect Plum and Newsprint Designer Series Paper by running Fun Flowers die through the Big Shot. Attach the two flowers together using SNAIL and add to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch leaf out of Certainly Celery with Blossom Petals punch and layer under flower.
- Thread button with ribbon as shown and attach to flower with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp greeting in Perfect Plum on Very Vanilla and attach to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
If you've ever considered joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator…to SAVE money to to MAKE some money…NOW is the time! The kit is 15% off PLUS you get an additional $60 bonus kit for free!
There's TWO kits to choose from:
If you're ready to join, you can join online here OR give me a call and I'll do it for you!
You can customize your kit, print off this worksheet to help you pick your products:
I'm happy to help…ask me any questions!