If you love Designer Series Paper, look no further than the Designer Series Paper Stacks in the Idea Book and Catalog. Paired above with the Build a Cupcake Punch, it adds a certain je ne sais quoi! Here the Brights stack was used for the accent strip and on the bottom of the cupcake. Each stack includes 4 sheets of each color (in two different patterns) for a total of 24 sheets that coordinate fully with their colour families!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Create A Cupcake (W121915/C121982)
- Ink: Pacific Point (111837)
- Paper: Bashful Blue (105120), Real Red (102482), Whisper White, Pacific Point (111350), Wild Wasabi (108641), Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),2-Way Glue Pen (100425), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023)
- Tools: Build A Cupcake Punch (121807), 1 ¾ Circle Punch (119850), 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch (118874), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849)
Step by Step Directions
- Fold Pacific Point card base in half.
- Cut strip of polkadot Designer Series Paper to 5.5 x 1.5. Cut Real Red cardstock to 5.5 x 1.75. Adhere polkadot piece to cardstock with SNAIL. Attach to cardbase with SNAIL.
- Punch scallop circle out of Bashful Blue, and circle out of Wild Wasabi. Adhere together using SNAIL.
- Punch bottom of cupcake out of striped Pacific Point Designer Series Paper. Punch top of cupcake out of Whisper White cardstock. Punch cherry out of Real Red cardstock. Assemble on scallop circle. Base goes on with SNAIL, and pop up stop with Stampin' Dimensionals and then add cherry.
- Attach scallop circle to card with Stampin' Dimensionals as shown.
- Stamp greeting in Pacific Point Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock and punch out with Word Window. Punch Bashful Blue cardstock with Modern Label punch and affix greeting with SNAIL. Add to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Cover top of cupcake with 2-Way Glue and then add Dazzling Diamonds. Tap off the excess.
There are five Designer Series Paper stacks to chose from – Brights, Neutrals, Subtles, Regals and In Color! You can order these by visiting my online store and having them shipped right to your door.
And remember, with every $60 you spend, you'll get your choice of Sale-A-Bration items for FREE!