If you are anything like me, you take more photos during the summer, meaning you have that much more to scrapbook! It's easy to stay on top of your scrapbook pages with the new Designer Series paper and coordinating Quick Accents. Here's a 6×6 page created using Playdate Designer Series Paper (117168) and Playdate Quick Accents (117172) and a bit of Tempting Turquoise cardstock. 6×6 pages are a fun format to work with as albums are available in this size, or you can easily add them to a 12×12. They are definitely simpler than larger pages as there's that much less space to work with! This page would look cute layered on a 12 x 12 piece of Real Red, So Saffron or Old Olive, and then just add a photo above the border accent and you are all set!
To create this page:
- Cut Tempting Turquoise cardstock to 6×6.
- Cut dotted Designer Series Paper from Playdate package to 5.75 x 5.75 and attach with SNAIL.
- Add star border accent from package at about 1.5 inches from the bottom and trim at edge.
- Working from right hand side, add letters to spell out summer.
- Add star accents to the left of your title.
Here's the artwork in this line:
Stampin Up Shopping List
Paper: Tempting Turquoise Card Stock (102067) Playdate Designer Series Paper (117168) , Playdate Quick Accents (117172)
Accessories: SNAIL (104332)