There are a lot of cool things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator, but hands down one of my favourites is the magazine called Stampin' Success that we receive in the mail each month. It is packed full of business tips, and great samples. This card is inspired by one from the February issue of Stampin' Success and features the Nature Walk (W121925/C121997) stamp set from the Occasion Mini catalogue.
Did you that the Stampin' Up starter kit is on sale as part of Sale-A-Bration? Right now the kit is 15% off and comes with an extra bundle of free product including the color coach, a simply sent kit, a coordinating simply sent stamp set and the punch of your choice. If you'd like more info about the starter kit special, I'd love to talk to you, so just email or call me.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Nature Walk (W121925/C121997)
- Ink: Bashful Blue (105209), Soft Suede (115657) Classic Ink
- Paper: Bashful Blue (105120), Soft Suede (115318), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),Marina Mist 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon (119965), Antique Brads (117273), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Stampin Sponges (101610)
Step by Step Directions
- Fold Soft Suede card base in half.
- Cut Bashful Blue mat to 4 x 5.25
- Cut Top Note out of Very Vanilla using the Big Shot.
- Stamp bird cage on mat randomly in Bashful Blue.
- Stamp images using Bashful Blue and Soft Suede randomly on the Top Note.
- Sponge edges of Top Note with Soft Suede.
- Using direct to pad with Bashful Blue, run over top of Top Note.
- Attach Top Note to Bashful Blue mat using SNAIL. Affix brad through. Attach to card base with SNAIL.
- Tie bow out of ribbon and attach to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
Nature Walk is part of the Botanical Suite which features realistic, natural designs and a warm muted color palette. It's understated and perfect for cards or scrapbook pages!