Today I have an awesome card that just screams SUMMER! I just love the colour combination and of course the Pink Flamingo!
- Stamp Sets – Flamingo Lingo (W-134303, $21.95, C-134306, $16.95) & Gorgeous Grunge (W-130514, $24.95, C-130517, $17.95)
- Card Stock – Strawberry Slush (131295, $6.95), Basic Black (121045, 6.95), Whisper White (100730, $8.50)
- Other Papers – Back to Black DSP (133700, $10.95), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314, $4.95)
- Stamp Pads — Strawberry Slush (131178, $5.95), Basic Black (126980, $5.95)
- Misc. – Basic Black Marker (100082, $3.50), Owl Builder Punch (118074, $16.95), Petite Petals Punch (133322, $12.95), ¼” Circle Punch (134364, $8.95), Framelits
- Ovals Collection (129381, $26.95), (counting from the smallest to largest, numbers 3 & 4),
- Paper Piercing Tool, Mini Brads,
- Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
- Strawberry Slush 8 ½ x 5 ½; 5 ¼ x 1 ¾
- Basic Black 4? x 5?; 3¾ x 2¾ (for oval); small scraps to punch hearts from the Owl Punch & flower centers
- Whisper White 5 ¼ x 4; 2 ½ x 3 ½ (for oval); 3 ¾ x 1 ¼ for stamping and punching flowers
- Silver Glimmer Paper 5 ¼ x 2
- Back to Black DSP 5 ¼ x 1 ½
- Ink Flamingo stamp with Strawberry Slush, with the black marker, color the legs and beak. You can wipe the Strawberry Slush off first if you want to, but I find that color over the pink doesn’t affect my marker. Stamp on Whisper white and cut with the 3rd smallest oval framelit.
- Cut Basic Black Oval and mount the stamped flamingo to that.
- Stamp 3 flowers with Strawberry Slush ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and punch using the Petite Petals Punch. Punch Basic Black circles for the centers and tape them on. Using the Paper Piercing Tool, pierce holes and place the brads in the center of the flowers.
- Stamp the Whisper White layer using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set with Strawberry Slush and Basic Black inks.
- Adhere layers together. I put a dimensional at the top and bottom of the black oval to make up for the thickness of the center layers. I adhered the flowers with glue dots.
- To make the butterflies, punch 4 hearts with the owl punch. Adhere them with glue dots with the points barely overlapping.
When you use this code, you will receive the FREE SGGW Tutorial with 6 EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under "Special Offers" (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply
NOTE: if your order is over $200, do not use the code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards on your order!