Stampin' Up has announced the products that will be retiring from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue!! If you have any of these items on your wish list, now is the time to get them!! You can check out the full list of items here.
Now, onto today's card! This card features the Picture Perfect stamp set in this beach inspired look.
How to Make It:
1. Stamp 2 Starfish in Versamark Ink on Whisper White paper. Emboss using White Emboss Powder. Sponge around image using Crushed Curry ink, gradually fading out from the image. Wipe image off with a tissue.
2. On the 3 ½ x 3 ½ piece of Whisper White, stamp Starfish in Versamark Ink. Emboss in Gold Emboss Powder. Cut out.
3. Stamp saying in Versamark Ink. Emboss in Gold Emboss Powder. Trim edge with the Banner Triple Punch.
4. Assemble card. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on both pieces of Whisper White. Use Glue Dots to adhere Gold Sequins.
Stamp Set: Picture Perfect #140520
Inks: Versamark Ink #102283, Crushed Curry #131158
Paper: Soft Suede #115318, Whisper White #100730, Gold Foil #132622, Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack #141019
Other: Banner Triple Punch #138292,Gold Sequin Trim #132983,Stamping Sponges #101610, Heat Tool #129053, Gold Emboss Powder #109129, White Emboss Powder #109132, SNAIL Adhesive #104332, Mini Glue Dots #103683, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
• Soft Suede: 5 ¼ x 8 ½
• Gold Foil: 1 ¾ x 5 ½
• Whisper White: 3 x 4 ¼ , 3 ½ x 3 ½ (for cut out starfish)
• Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack: 1 1/8 x 2 ½
Thanks for stopping by the blog! Make sure you check out the newly released Retiring Products List!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS