This fun card, today, uses the AH-MAZING Picture Perfect Party Designer Paper….I am in love! It is super fun!
If you haven’t seen the Sale-A-Bration #2 Brochure, make sure you click here to check it out!
- Fold Berry Burst cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Berry Burst front with the Scattered Sequins folder using the Big Shot.
- Emboss the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock with the Simple Stripes folder using the Big Shot and glue to the right side of the Berry Burst card front.
- Glue the Picture Perfect paper to the Lemon Lime Twist as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the sentiment “Happy Birthday” in Berry Burst ink on the strip of Whisper White and glue to the lower right corner of the Designer Series Paper.
- Cut out the word Celebrate from the Glimmer Paper using the Celebrate You Thinlits and the Big Shot.
- Glue the Celebrate to the Designer paper above the Whisper White stamped strip.
- Add sequins to the Designer Series paper and add a rhinestone to the middle of each sequin.
- Berry Burst: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Lemon Lime Twist: 4 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Designer Series Paper: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White: 1 5/8” x ½”
- Glimmer Paper: 2” x 4 ¼”
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!