Happy Monday! Today, we had quite the snowfall…as much as I don’t like winter, the snow does make it really pretty around Christmas…if only it would go away a week after New Year’s Day!!!
We’ve shared a lot of Christmas cards on here lately, so here’s a cute birthday card today! This is a fun card and can be easily re-created with any Designer Series Paper scraps that you have around!
- Stamp Sets – Picture Perfect Birthday (145519)
- Card Stock – Berry Burst (144243); Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
- Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- Misc. – Picture Perfect Party 6×6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145559); Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes (145632); Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine (141682); Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (146840); Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (144106); Dimensionals (104430); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker (100082)
- Berry Burst Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 8 ½” and 1 ½” x 4”
- Basic Black Card Stock: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 3 ¾” x 5” and 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside)
- DSP: Striped Pattern 1” x 1 ¾” and Peach Pattern ¾” x 1 ½”
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets: 1 ½” x 4”
- Score the larger piece of berry burst cardstock down the middle at 4 ¼” (along the 8-1/2” side). This will be your card base.
- Peel off the backing of the multipurpose adhesive sheet and add it to the 1 ½” x 4” piece of berry burst cardstock.
- Cut out the word ‘celebrate’ from this berry burst cardstock. Note: make sure the cardstock is facing up (adhesive sheet should be on the bottom).
- Using the black marker, ink up ‘the good stuff’ and stamp it in the lower right corner of the smaller of the two white cardstock pieces.
- Peel off the backing on the ‘celebrate’ and stick it just above the words you just stamped.
- Add the white cardstock to the centre of the basic black cardstock.
- Flag one end of each of the two pieces of dsp using the triple banner punch and add them to the upper left corner of the white cardstock.
- Add this panel to the card front using dimensionals.
- Tie a bow from about 8” of black twine and adhere it to the center of the banners.
- Add three of the glitter enamel shapes to the card front.
- Stamp desired greeting using Memento ink on the second white piece of cardstock. Note: I stamped the ‘today we celebrate wonderful brilliant fabulous you!’ greeting.
- Add this panel to the inside of your card.
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!